The patterns here are mostly crochet and they are a product of my charitable and gift-making efforts. These patterns are free for your personal use to make items for yourself, gifts, or items to donate to charity.
If you find these instructions inspiring or useful, I would love to hear from you. Please let me know if you have problems understanding any of the instructions.
- Big Star Quilt. Pattern added Sept. 10, 2006.
- Libby's Patriotic Four Patch. Pattern added Dec. 24, 2012.
- Wacky Rail Fence Quilt. Pattern added Sept. 30, 2009.
- Waffle-Weave Cap knit flat with a seam to sew or knit in the round. Either way make it with or without a turned up brim. Pattern added February 12, 2008.
- Seed Stitch Handwarmers with a Twist. Knitted in sport weight yarn. Pattern added Sept. 21, 2006.